The Life and Times of Sayuri, Summer, and Regette

Tuesday, November 01, 2011

I'm getting married...

Dear Reg & Summer,
   I do not see you as often as I used to or as often as I would like. As such, I use our blog to keep up with the day-to-day happenings of the wonderful world of you. So, this seems like an inappropriate way to tell you, but Tom plans on asking my father's permission to ask me to marry him, some time in the near future--the asking of permission, not the actual wedding. Naturally, when a proposal actually occurs, I will call both of you and we will talk and squeal...well, I don't know if we'll squeal cuz we generally do not unless it involves Starbucks :P .... Anywho, this new bit of information seemed pertinent and I wanted to let you two know that although it has not happened yet, there is a good chance it will happen within the next six months. You two are the most amazing friends and I love you both :)

        With all the love in my heart,
                      ~Sayuri~

2 comments:

  1. You wanted to save by living off-campus that badly...I mean, you could just apply for some more scholarships or something....

    HA. I joke. I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU DEARIE!!!!!!!!
    and we all new this would happen sooner than later, haha. :D

    Can't wait to see you/ crazily look through bridal magazines.

    And wedding fairs! We <3 wedding fairs.

    ReplyDelete