The Life and Times of Sayuri, Summer, and Regette

Wednesday, November 02, 2011

A Letter to the Lovely Sayuri

My dearest, dearest Sayuri...

I cannot tell you how positively ecstatic I was to read your post!!! I very much squealed upon reading it, causing even the near cattle (who were previously standing like statues) to give me strange looks. That's how excited I am! I need more details, though!!! I need the full scoop! Heck, give me the whole carton! I can't wait until we're all together again and can discuss this in person... I'm considering making a pilgrimage to your side of the country when school gets out! Until then... I cannot possibly begin to tell you how ineffably happy I am for you! I can't WAIT for more details!!!!!!

Waiting on the edge of her seat,

~ Summer

p.s. I love you so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment