The Life and Times of Sayuri, Summer, and Regette

Monday, March 28, 2011

Cute People Play Dirty... According to Summer, that is.

As of today, I officially hate cute people.

Don't get me wrong, there are a few awesome ones here and there, but as a whole? They are an evil, evil group.

Example 1: The other day, a little girl who can't be more than 8 years old made fun of my shoes.  And when I say "made fun of", I don't mean a mere "your shoes are stupid"...  She full-on, all-out called them "huge" and "floppy".  When I threatened to use them to step on her, she merely laughed...  Well, she didn't so much laugh as she did cackle.  What is the world coming to when the cutest little girl in the world has a more maniacal laugh than I do?

Example 2: Today, one of the most adorable little guys in the world called me a pansy.  A freaking pansy.  I didn't even know girls could be called pansies with a negative connotation, but apparently they can.  Naturally, I vowed to be mean to him for the rest of the evening, but he's so cute that by the end I was apologizing to him.  I haven't apologized to someone since...  Never.  And how does he thank me for breaking the ice between me and apologies? By accusing me of stalking him.  Please...  I only stalk Starbucks baristas.

Example 3: Justin Bieber still hasn't answered any of my fan letters.

So there you have it.  Three examples of three of the cutest people who have turned their backs to me.  Well you know what I say? Let's turn our backs on cute people! For generations, cute people have reigned supreme, using their cute faces to distract us from the evil that lurks inside them.  But not any more! The reign of the cuties is over...  This is the dawning of the age of the dorks! Start bringing out your baggiest clothes, clunkiest shoes, and largest glasses, because before you know it all these items and more will be on the cover of every fashion magazine.  Stay tuned for this radical revolution!

Less than three,

~ Summer

1 comment:

  1. hahaha! i love it! i always new children were evil deep down...

    ReplyDelete