The Life and Times of Sayuri, Summer, and Regette

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Emotions, feelings, and other such hum-drum nonsense--Sayuri's latest realizations

Some days it seems that most answers regarding emotion can be summed up in "sometimes".
    Examples:
           " Sayuri, does that boy you like text/email/call you often?"
            "Sometimes."

            "Regette, do you like him or like-like him?"
            "Like-like him...sometimes."

            "Summer, do you feel like murdering the people who created the "Summer Passion Band"?"
             "Sometimes."

Sometimes, falling in love is a terrible thing. Sometimes, falling in love is a wonderful thing. Sometimes, falling in love is a confusing thing. Sometimes, I think we are just--by nature--confused.

I'm sure you're asking "Is Sayuri in love?" .... If I said the answer was "sometimes" would you kill me? However, No, the answer is not "sometimes". I am currently a subscriber to the confused state of being. I, as Regette mentioned, am one of those literary girls who dreams of one day finding her Mr. Darcy. I believe I will examine what I think love is, and get back to you on whether or not I am in it. After all, sometimes if you wait for something good, it has the potential of becoming something great.

           Until the barn flies,
                         ~Sayuri~

P.S. For those of you "Literary Girls" I highly recommend you check out this excerpt...and for those of you who are not, you should read it anyway =D

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/1h4nfq/themonicabird.com/post/3273155431/date-a-girl-who-reads-date-a-girl-who-spends-her

No comments:

Post a Comment