The Life and Times of Sayuri, Summer, and Regette

Friday, March 25, 2011

Summer in the Spring (a cheesey title for a useless subject)

It is Spring.

Today I found out that my string trio, formerly known as the Johannson Studio Strings, has officially changed its name to "The Summer Passion Band".  As flattered as I am by this sudden shift of spotlight from our red-wearing concert master-wannabe violinist/singer/violist/cellist/whatever (who thinks he's Charlie Daniels on the cello), I couldn't help but pick up on the subtle hint that I need to be more passionate with my playing...

By subtle I mean in a brick-hitting-the-head sort of way.

However, I don't want to be difficult so I shall do my best to succumb to their wishes of my becoming more "passionate".

So...  If I murder them both in a fit of "passion", will they be proud of me?

No comments:

Post a Comment