The Life and Times of Sayuri, Summer, and Regette

Sunday, March 27, 2011

An uncharacteristically cheesy entry from Summer

Warning: This post contains an unsafe amount of cheese! Proceed at your own risk...

Have you ever thought your life was not only insignificant, but a hindrance to those around you? I know I'm not the only one.  The other day I realized that by merely existing, I had driven two people apart- two people I care deeply about.  Needless to say, this epiphany left me more than a little sad.

Now, before you write this off as a journal entry of an emo, let me assure you: there is a point to this.

When I realized this, I also remembered something else: the reason for my creation.  Whatever your parents told you, you weren't brought by the stork or left on their doorstep by the circus.  You were created by God, and you were created for a reason.  Whatever your religious beliefs, you were created for a reason.  So whenever you feel like you're only here to rake havoc for those around you, remember that there's someone out there just waiting for you to change their life- this time for the better.  My goal in live is to find that person.  What's yours?

~ Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment