The Life and Times of Sayuri, Summer, and Regette

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Summer's House?

Possibly nothing annoys me more than people who act like you have to go to church in order to be a Christian. I'm faced with this problem quite often because I always manage to attract SUPER Christian people. It's kind of weird. One time I was talking to this super Christian girl and she was like "so what church do you go to?" and I said "I don't go to church" and she said "wait. I thought you said you were Christian?"

Umm, what?

Since when do I have to go through an institution to be something I truly believe in? Saying you can't be a Christian without going to church is as ridiculous as saying you can't go shopping without going to a store.

I am perfectly capable of shopping online, thank you very much.

Anyways, the last few days I've been noticing I've been really, really sore. Randomly. Then today while driving home from school I noticed that every place I was sore appeared to be sore from driving. Randomly. So when I got home I told my mom and said "maybe I died in a car crash and nobody's had the heart to tell me." To this she said "maybe we're all dead." When I said "then this must be heaven" we both gave an automatic groan. Living in a place that constantly smells like cow poop, I certainly hope this isn't heaven. Cow heaven, maybe. If this is heaven, what happens when we die? Do we go back to earth?

In any case, I think this soreness stems from my being sick... again. This is ridiculous because I was just sick! However, in my pathetic state I've come under the strange belief that I want to be a part of pottermore. Yes, pottermore. Originally I thought it sounded a bit shit, but then I watched this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLrhHbU0z8M&feature=relmfu) and it all looked like such fun! Apparently you get an owl? Does this mean you get to go to Diagon Alley?? Does this mean you get to meet Hagrid??? Honestly, this site intrigues me. WHAT IS IT?!

Yes, I still love Harry Potter.

Who doesn't?

Honestly, we're the Harry Potter generation. Our kid's will probably have nothing like what we had, waiting for each book to come out. There were parties for the release... it was awesome. Never again! Never again.

Speaking of parties, Honey and I are at a loss as to what to do about Halloween. We've had our costumes planned for about a year now, but we have no place to wear them! Any time we talk to someone with a house, they always brush us off. Honestly. We don't need their house THAT bad...

We'll probably end up running through the sprinklers again, just like New Year's Eve. Sure, no one comes to said sprinkler parties, but that's only because they're scared they're not AWESOME enough. That's right.

Less than three,

~ Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment