The Life and Times of Sayuri, Summer, and Regette

Sunday, July 24, 2011

32 Days....AHHHHHHHHHHHHH: a post, by Sayuri

It sounds obvious, but every day only happens once. This day will ever come around again, and each day is unique. I acknowledge that, however, I still find myself wishing that time would just speed up. I can't wait to be back at University with my friends, and more specifically, with Tom. I love my family & I enjoy spending time with them, but a large part of my heart is back at University, or at least in that general vicinity.  OH well........here is me shouting in frustration "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

             For the next 32 days,
                       ~Sayuri~

1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling of wanting time to pass quickly but wanting to relish in every day. -Reg

    ReplyDelete