The Life and Times of Sayuri, Summer, and Regette

Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Back in the day...Sayuri's late night chatter

A note from Reg: I thought I'd repost one of my favorite posts from Sayuri, for I do quote it often.

I think this one will go out to all of the lovely ladies out there that are having issues with guys reading the "subtle" hints that we girls like to toss out there. The hints that say, very quietly, EARTH TO ______!!!! I LIKE YOU!!!! You know, that kind of quiet. According to a friend of the male persuasion, if we expect guys to pick up hints, they have to be "about as subtle as a flying barn.". Who would've guessed that the slight change in our tone of voice, which was kind of a "DUH" to us, would not even be registered by the male brain? Not I, for sure. So there you have it girls. Want to get a man to notice the hints you're throwing his way? Make a barn fly.

Aside from that, although I have yet to finish it--crazy slow internet--, I highly recommend the movie "Listen to Your Heart". It's a wonderful movie about a young man who wants to be a composer who falls in love with a deaf young woman. It's heartwarming and endearing, and the cast isn't too shabby either.

Til next time folks.
           ~Sayuri~

No comments:

Post a Comment