The Life and Times of Sayuri, Summer, and Regette

Monday, July 18, 2011

Failing at Life: A "how to" by Sayuri

In case the title didn't fully suggest, I am admitting that (as of now) I fail at life. More specifically, I fail at...you guessed it,
Blogging.

How do you fail at blogging? By not posting.

Yes, I occasionally post this and that about myself or thoughts or Tom (<3), but I (unlike Reg & Summer), fail to do so on a regular basis.

How does this qualify as a fail? Well, although I think my life is cookie-cutter & uninteresting (thus lacking inspiration apart from interesting conversations I have with Summer, Reg, or Tom), someone, SOMEWHERE, might find mundane, magnificent.

SO, I will try to post more regularly, and if not Reg & Summer can beat down my metaphorical door and insist that I get better. Alas, earwax....just kidding. I meant, Alas, I am not perfect...(first person to comment with the name of who said that "Alas, earwax" quote & the book gets MAJOR kudos from me)....& until the second coming no one is, so I will attempt to be more frequent in my posts. Even if they perhaps seem boring & mundane...who knows? Maybe I'll get a sense of humor like the international star people :)

         Until Next Time (which should be soon),
                      ~Sayuri~

No comments:

Post a Comment