The Life and Times of Sayuri, Summer, and Regette

Friday, July 15, 2011

Is Justin Bieber Gay?

I've spent much too much time trying to figure out what to post about, so I decided to follow in the footsteps of some of my favorite bloggers and use their techniques of successful blogging. Here were my options:

1. Say Something Interesting About a Celebrity

Ringo Starr and the Monkee's are touring this year... really? Sometimes you just need to let go of the past.

2. Say Something Profound and Thought-Provoking

Time is timeless.

3. Mope

OMG tonight was the crappiest night of my life. Like OMG I'm gonna like post a dramatic facebook status now so that I can get some cheap attention. OMG. Like, soo totally crappy.

4. Give Advice

Brush your teeth three times a day, kids.

... or YOU'LL DIE!

5. Review Something

I highly reccomend IDC's new branch of Chill Pills. They work like a charm! Personally, I think you all should go buy some RIGHT NOW. IDC is my favorite brand now.

6. Write Something Witty and Amusing

"Success is overrated, friendship is underrated, and the best movies are R-rated."

No, I didn't make that up.

Yes, that is my idea of witty and amusing.

Deal with it.

7. Write a Walk-Through or Tutorial

Here's my tutorial for life: don't f*** it up. Instead, f*** sh*t up. There's a difference. That's all you need to know to survive. Shame the peeps on "Lost" didn't know this...

8. Say Something Too Cute For Words

Umm, no. That only works for Charlie McDonnell.

9. Write a Poem

Good- Good would cease to exist
If evil dissipated into existence’s mist.
Therefore, good is the result of a situation
And only feeds off evil and our sense of obligation

10. Write a Catchy Title That Could Give You Confused Blog Traffic

Hey, it was worth a try, wasn't it?

In the end, I decided not to pursue any of these options because there was not much to say in any of them.

Perhaps I will have something better to say tomorrow?

I wouldn't bet on it.

Less than three,

~ Summer

1 comment: