The Life and Times of Sayuri, Summer, and Regette

Thursday, July 07, 2011

Summer Is Annoyed

I am annoyed.

I'm annoyed that no matter how often I go to the grocery store, I never seem to have food in the house.

I'm annoyed that the weather is bloody hot.

I'm annoyed that I lost my camera cord.

I'm annoyed that my computer's speakers don't record audio.

I'm annoyed that I lost all my composition files when I got a new computer.

I'm annoyed that I haven't done any of my summer assignments.

I'm annoyed that I still suck at viola.

Most of all...

I'm annoyed that in a very short time, three of my best friends will be too far away and too busy to talk to me.

Reg mentioned today that I haven't posted, but to be perfectly honest I'm too annoyed.

You're just gonna have to find a way to deal with that.

Less than three,

~ Summer

p.s. I'm only this upset because I love you all. Metaphorical hugs?

1 comment:

  1. REG:I always have time for you, sweetie...;)

    I make time.

    Sorry for the creeperness but I less than three you and it's much too early and I've had much too little coffee to deal with the face I woke up at 1 am. I love you and thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete