The Life and Times of Sayuri, Summer, and Regette

Friday, August 19, 2011

The Daily Summer

It appears that Regette and Sayuri are too busy to post these days.

You know what that means?

PARTY TIME!

That's right.  Now that I've successfully "persuaded" them to leave the Daily Dust, I'm left to run it myself.

This comes with its own unique set of changes, starting with the title.

"The Daily Dust"? More like the Daily Summer! No, no, I think I'll call it...  "The past and future are irrelevant.  What's relevant now is Summer and Summer means PARTY TIME!" Long name, amazing results.

Along with this change, I believe I'll change the content of this blog...

None of this whimsical, existentialist crap.  No! I'm thinking of something much more substantial...

as most of my popular posts were lists, here's a list for you!

Reasons Why Summer Is Awesome

1. She's average height, eliminating any "you sure are short" or "man, you're tall!" comments.
2. She's blonde, allowing her to defy any dumb blonde stereotypes.
3. She knows how to make not only coffee, but a wide variety of espresso drinks.
4. She doesn't take bullshit from anyone.
5. She has a large nose, heightening her sense of smell.
6. She has a patented "why would I want anything to do with you?" expression that drives most idiots away.
7. She's an existentialist, giving her the ability to talk her way out of anything.  ("Give me your purse!" "This isn't my purse." "What? You stole it?" "No, I didn't.  Technically, this purse isn't anyone's.  Possession is a concept drilled into us from birth.  Basically, you can never truly own anything because..." "Okay, okay, fine! Keep your stupid purse! Whatever it takes to make you shut up.")
8. She knows how to shoot various firearms, her favorite being the six-shooter.
9. She jaywalks.  Oh snap.  Such a lawbreaker.
10. She's basically the most awesome person ever.  Seriously, name one un-awesome thing about her! It's impossible.

Daily Dust? You just got owned.

Welcome to the PFAI.WRNSSMPT!

Greater than colon capital "d",

Summer

1 comment:

  1. one of the best posts, I must say my dear Summer :)

    ReplyDelete