The Life and Times of Sayuri, Summer, and Regette

Sunday, August 07, 2011

Neighbor stalking- Reg's new favorite game.

This morning I opened my refrigerator and made myself an egg sandwich with food I had bought.

That was when I was like WTF? because I realized I owned the fridge too.

Hold on a second...

Sorry, I heard the neighbor open the door and had to stare at her through the peep-hole.

Why?

Well, there are so many people around it's difficult to resist the urge to run to the door. Having never lived in an apartment complex before, I suppose I could compare it to living at a mediocre hotel.

Right now I'm watching my TV. I paid 9 dollars for it.

My TV.

I'm trying not to over think this but I'm a bit terrified and overwhelmed.

But no worries, Reg always has a game plan.

What is the plan now?

Find a man with a pick-up truck and convince the room mate to date a woman who does dishes.

Good Plan.

I should fill out more Job applications. I've only completed three so far today.

Your butterfly,
Reg

No comments:

Post a Comment