The Life and Times of Sayuri, Summer, and Regette

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Summer's Bubbles

At my birthday party last night, Honey, CR and I were hanging out in the hotel's hot tub pondering what could possibly make it better.

Honey: I always think that at times like these some hot guys should come in and be like "hey, mind if we join you?" but it never happens.

Me: Yeah! Hot, tall british guys.

*old man walks in*

Old man: Hey, mind if I turn on the bubbles?

*awkward silence*

Things never go the way they should.

Less than three,

~ Summer

p.s. Thank you Honey and CR for making my birthday so amazing! I love you girls~

1 comment:

  1. Ohmygoodness.
    That story made me laugh out loud!!! Seriously, that's the most awkward thing that could have possibly happened in that situation.

    ReplyDelete