The Life and Times of Sayuri, Summer, and Regette

Friday, August 05, 2011

Summer's Americano

I had a bit of a flip-out moment at work yesterday... the guy that worked the shift before me had left me with no brewed coffee whatsoever. "Oh well," I thought to myself "nobody orders coffee in the afternoon anyway. I'll just make some now and nobody will know the difference! Unfortunately, while I was brewing some coffee...

Customer: I hear you have the best coffee in town!

Me: @#^&i%&*%$^%%&i^! Err... I mean... did they say anything about our americanos? 'cause those are incredible!

In any case, I'm back to the list.

15. Review a product. What are its benefits and its drawbacks? What sets it apart? Would you recommend it?

The product I would like to review today is the pencil.

That's right, the pencil.

It's hottest thing in technology! Everyone has one! The pencil is perfectly portable and fits into almost any container. You can even stick it behind your ear for a failed artist look! The pencil writes on basically everything and even has an eraser (think of it as a backspace or a delete button) to correct those inevitable mistakes! The best part is that it doesn't even require any batteries! That's right, folks; batteries are NOT included because they're totally unecessary! This little treasure recharges by being placed into a pencil sharpener (batteries required). Also, pencils come in all shapes, patterns, colors, and sizes! So put that iPad down and pick up a pencil today! You'll never feel better about a purchase!

Less than three,

~ Summer

1 comment:

  1. Stupid guy that works the shift before yours.





    Is he hot?

    ReplyDelete