The Life and Times of Sayuri, Summer, and Regette

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Summer's Trade

I'm staying up past midnight doing homework and studying, despite the fact that I have a violin lesson and work tomorrow.

Why?

Because I have an AP class and an Algebra II test tomorrow, and don't fancy the idea of failing.

Why?

Because I want to get into college and get my Ph.D.

Why?

So that I can be a university professor.

Why?

So I can get some soon-to-be-meaningless pieces of green paper that I can trade for material goods.

Why?

Less than three,

~ Summer

1 comment:

  1. Go get that green stuff, girl!

    and make delicious coffee. I miss your coffee sooooo much. The instant coffee I drink is insulting. I feel like it mocks my addiction.

    And you'll be an amazing music professor. I believe in you. <3

    ReplyDelete