The Life and Times of Sayuri, Summer, and Regette

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Firsts...A list by Sayuri

As I sat on Tom's four-wheeler on the farm today, I had a realization that many "firsts" have occurred since I met him. I have decided for your reading pleasure to list some of those firsts in a post =) Enjoy ;-)
1) Rode on a REALLY big tractor
2) Drove a four-wheeler
3) Haltered and led a donkey
4) Sat in a combine
5) Met two people called "Doc" in the same day (Good thing Bugs Bunny wasn't there) :)
6) Saw someone welding....(which goes with the "farms rule" rules, DON'T look at the pretty blue light)
7) Trailered the aforementioned donkeys
8) Held a baby donkey
9) Saw a lightening bug
10) Ate homemade pizza with venison
11) Had Apple Salad (it's REALLY good by the way)
12) Watched the Three Stooges (the thirties/forties versions)
13) Went into a bin (a giant (and I mean GIANT) cylindrical tin object in which people store grain)
14) Saw a gopher mama & baby
15) helped de-worm a donkey (well I attempted to hold it, he de-wormed it)
16) Tom is going to teach me how to drive a pickup that is a stick shift. Should be entertaining. I'll let you know how it goes.

         I'm sure there's more, but that's all for now.
                   ~Sayuri~

1 comment:

  1. Take you for a ride in my big green tractor... ;)

    ReplyDelete