The Life and Times of Sayuri, Summer, and Regette

Thursday, June 09, 2011

Honey's Alphabet

Yo yo yo! So this is actually Summer...  but Honey gave me this list today and I wanted to share it with you! It's her own alphabet :)


A: Antiques
B: bows
C: cursive
D: dandelions
E: English class
F: flip-flops
G: Gilmore Girls
H: hugs
I: Icees
J: Jam
K: kisses
L: lollipops
M: musicals
N: nail polish
O: old trucks
P: pink
Q: quotes
R: reading
S: shopping
T: Tom Hanks
U: Urban Outfitters
V: Vitamin Water
W: white picket fences
X: xoxo
Y: yellow houses
Z: ....zoos?;)

and there you go.

The most adorable alphabet list thing EVER!

You should make your own! It's fun! Post it to our comments or to our facebook page :)

Less than three,

~ Summer

p.s.  Quick! Quick! Post your alphabets to our facebook page before it's too late~! http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/The-Daily-Dust/124185710995272

p.p.s.  You really should have clicked the link, you know...  Now you've made Jack Skellington sad!  Poor Jack...

1 comment:

  1. Have I mentioned how much I like Honey? Cuz I do =)

    ReplyDelete