The Life and Times of Sayuri, Summer, and Regette

Monday, June 06, 2011

Summer's Customers

So, today at work I had an overload of cuteness.

First, this really adorable cowboy-man with a cowboy accent came in and was really sweet and was talking on his phone saying adorable things like "well if that's anywhere near you, I'll drive up there".  It was flipping adorable! Then this guy came in that I swear could get famous for his cuteness.  He was really sweet and good looking and I just wanted to ask him if he wanted to take me up on my shirts offer of a "Free Hug".  After that, a woman came through the drive-thru with her tiny son in the back.  When I waved and smiled at him, he gave me a confused smile and waved as if to say "just smile and wave, boys... keep the crazy lady happy." It was freaking adorable.  The final adorable-ness was a super adorable man who came and was just being super nice and being like "what's your favorite? That sounds good to me, I'll take that" and just basically being the nicest person ever.  Gahh! So much cuteness I'm going to explode!

That's why cute people are evil.

Less than three,

~ Summer

p.s.  Check out our facebook page! Chat us up and stuff.  Ask us questions! We'll answer! I promise...  http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/The-Daily-Dust/124185710995272

p.p.s.  You really should start clicking that link...  Now you made pikachu sad :'( what's next, Justin Bieber?!

2 comments:

  1. Stupid cute people...stupid cute ment....but also "aww... cute cowboy men..." I immediately thought of Sayuri after that.

    love love LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahaha! Totally xD I never really thought much of cowboys until that man, so... I guess you're slightly justified, Say. :P

    ReplyDelete