The Life and Times of Sayuri, Summer, and Regette

Friday, June 03, 2011

Second to Summer's Plea: A Reg/Sayuri Dilemma

Wuthering Heights. That is the subject of dispute between my beloved Reg & myself. More specifically, the character Heathcliff, is the topic of our disagreement. Perhaps Reg & I will sit down and write out our respective arguments/POV's regarding Heathcliff but I am going to try to avoid tainting you yet.
SO, I ask of you dear reader, IF you have read Wuthering Heights, or have a base knowledge of it (and Twilight doesn't count as base knowledge), PLEASE leave your opinion here and let us know how you feel (Reg, this does not mean you :-p ) ... while you're leaving your awesome comments, I invite you to listen to an amazing song. Click on the Song of Awesomeness.

         Peace Out,
                      ~Sayuri~

P.S. I learned how to do the jump break thing! (yay me!)...that is a large step. Okay, carry on =)

2 comments:

  1. Are you sure you wish to continue what you just started...:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the jump break! I myself haven't read it, but I think I'll have to if only to chime in with my opinion!

    ReplyDelete