The Life and Times of Sayuri, Summer, and Regette

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Midnight Musings: A Conversation between Summer and Sayuri (A post, by Sayuri)

The Original Comment from Summer to Sayuri: Hey darling! Sorry you're stuck in France... :( I hope they let you back in England soon! Miss ya!

Sayuri: I miss you too!!!!!!!! Ugh, save my sanity & come visit France some time. Although, I'll be in Ireland starting Sunday, so perhaps my sanity will only be slightly questionable as opposed to hand me a "hug-myself" jacket. :P We all must get together though & watch our typical movie night fare with a visit from schmarmy via La Rosa de Guadalupe. :) ♥ ♥
Summer: Well, I guess I'll just have to come to Ireland too, then! ;) And ohh my goodness "hug-myself" jacket... that pretty much made my day. Ohh my goodness YES! That's a definite must! I've really missed
Mr. Schmarmy Pants... everything's more dramatic in spanish ;)
Sayuri: haha especially when you only understand every other word and someone suddenly pulls a gun lol...high entertainment value there. You TOTALLY should come to Ireland...get in touch with your "r-uh-ts" :)
Summer Aha! Apart from the fact that your pronunciation of "roots" negates the entire meaning of the word... in fact, I refuse to believe that it IS a word... I like that I have Irish "r-uh-ts". I can see us all in a pub there saying "every time it rains do a shot!" and promptly falling off our bar stools. ;) I wonder what Irish soap operas are like... at least we'd be able to understand what they were saying! Well, half of it anyways... :p
Sayuri: lmao, perhaps. So...you're in London...and I'm in France...does that mean Reg is somehow involved with a pair of underpants?
Summer: Ahaha! When is she not? xD Ohh rhymes... I wish she were awake to confirm this rumor.
Sayuri: haha! she'll give a political "I can neither confirm nor deny that I am involved with a pair of underpants"
Summer: Ahaha! Totally! Or she could totally deny it with a classic Clinton "I did not have relations with those underpants"
Sayuri I was SO thinking that! rofl. I approve ;) lol...she'll have a tough time with the voters though
Summer: This is true... we should start an epic campaign for her. We can call it... Le Campaign Classy! Because she's a classy lady xD
Sayuri: for shizzle A-Dog lol...and you can rap (wrap? :P) at the fundraisers
Summer: Ohhh yeahhhhh. I can rap while selling wraps! Like chicken ranch wraps and such. And you can sell corn and grits or something xD

Daily Dust Note: The rest of this note has self-destructed due to the epic awesomeness of the plans being made to make Reg supreme dictator of underpants....you have been advised.         

No comments:

Post a Comment