The Life and Times of Sayuri, Summer, and Regette

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Summer’s Boredom

Hello, world!

So as most of you have probably FORGOTTEN, a few months ago I took it upon myself to complete this list.  However, by number three my project came to a screeching halt.

Make a video? How the hell am I supposed to do THAT? I don’t even have a proper camera!
Needless to say, I let the project drop.

That is…  UNTIL NOW!



Today I made a small video for you guys so that I can MOVE ON with the list.  I hope you enjoy it, or at least enjoy the music (Weezer is AMAZING).  So…  Erm…  Here you go!

I’ll party by myself because I’m such a special guy.

 
Anyways…  I hope my use of fire prompts you to come back and save me from my stupidity, Sayuri.

Less than three,

~ Summer

1 comment:

  1. This is soo great, Sweetie...haha I can't believe you made coffee while doing the cotton eyed joe. And by the way, when I'm bored, I drink coffee.

    because coffee = the meaning of life.

    ReplyDelete