The Life and Times of Sayuri, Summer, and Regette

Friday, June 03, 2011

"Will the real Reg please stand up?"

Guess what?
Wait…Don’t guess. Guessing sucks. I’ll just tell you what.
I’m back, after a lengthy renegotiation of my salary and benefits package (which is still nada and nothing.)

Here is what you’ve missed in my life this week:

-The weather got even crappier (which means rain…wtf?)
-Grandmother expressed her disappointment in me (wait…that happens all the time…)
- I baked delicious brownies with my Honey and Summer with some Baileys and some pecans.
-Sayuri, Summer, and I attended Sayuri’s sister’s middle school graduation
-I asked a three year old, “How do you know if you really love someone?” and she replied, “You just do.”
-I got a sexy new computer
-The rat bastard asked me, “How did prom go?” and I did not reply.
-I learned a new paradox about a cat in a box. Maybe I’ll post about it later.

That’s about it. So much exciting news…

No comments:

Post a Comment