The Life and Times of Sayuri, Summer, and Regette

Monday, June 06, 2011

Summer's Alphabet

Why hello there, person I don't know!

It is currently 12:32 am...  I have finals tomorrow...  and I cannot go to sleep.

Yup.

I think it's because I ate frozen yogurt not too long ago...  Damn my gluttony.

So, as a result to my hyper boredom, I'm going to list some of my favorite things in alphabetical order.  Hooray!



Apple Pie
Beach
Christmas
Dracula (the book, not the vampire.)
Eating
Fedoras
Gordon Lightfoot
Hoodies
Igor (from "Young Frankenstein")
James Stewart
Kooks, The
Lemonade
Monkees (the TV show!)
Nerimon
Opals
Pom Poms
Quills
Rain
Shopping
Teletubbies (it's the best punishment.)
USC
Vulpix
Winter
Xander (It's just an awesome name.)
YouTube
Zorc and Pals

Basically I just wrote the first things that came to mind...  Hooray! And I know that I put Nerimon and not Charlie, but that's probably because I'm watching Michael Aranda's Christmas videos right now so Christmas is on my mind.  I miss Christmas...

Quick shoutout to Michael Aranda for keeping me entertained while I waited to get sleepy...  The tireder I got, the funnier his Christmas intros involving Santa's death got.  I especially loved the Mario one...  I'm glad you're out of France, by the way! Yay...

Yeah...  I really miss Christmas.  It should be Christmas.

I'm going to be Princess Lolly for Halloween.

I have a plate on my bed.

The cows outside my house WON'T FREAKING SHUT UP.

I love Mel Brooks films.

Pie is delicious.

I...  should get some sleep.

Turtles are boring yet entertaining at the same time.

Less than three,

~ Summer

p.s.  go to our facebook page.  if you don't know the link by now, YOU SUCK!

2 comments:

  1. This list is so you! DO you mind if I copy you?

    <3 (btw, it took me two entire months to figure out "less than three"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course not! I wish everyone would! It's quite fun :D

    Haha! I love that instead of asking me you opted to spend two months figuring it out... xD You must have been "WTF"ing this whole time!

    ReplyDelete