The Life and Times of Sayuri, Summer, and Regette

Thursday, June 23, 2011

What the stuff on my fridge means..besides that I am crazy

The things on one's fridge can say a lot about the person...


unfortunately, I think mine just say, "Crazy..."



Summer's uses for crocs




crocs-the ultimate weapon?


Because I love food almost as much as coffee


I fancied myself an artist once upon a time


The only way I'll give a compliment...


The first thing I did with my new copier/scanner...full color copy of my hand, of course


A valentine


1 comment:

  1. I think the thing I love most about this blog is that it's basically a journal of our lives. It takes us from Sayuri's unrequited love to her stay at Tom's farm... from Reg's bitter resentment towards men to her bitter resentment towards love... and from my love of coffee to my love of coffee. I really hope we keep this going! It's beyond lovely :)

    ... that sounds really random on this post. I originally just wrote it but... I'm gonna post it here because I LOVE your fridge art!

    ReplyDelete