The Life and Times of Sayuri, Summer, and Regette

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Summer Loves Life

"Wake up in the morning feeling like P-Diddy..." - Ke$ha

Looking back on my previous posts, I noticed that most of them were some kind of complaint about symphony or society or the institution...  F*** the institution.

So, in lieu of this, I leave you with a list of the things I love about life.

I love it when...

- Voldemort doesn't kill my parents
- I turn on the TV and the creepy girl from the Ring doesn't kill me
- Darth Vader isn't my father
- Hobbits don't steal my favorite item of jewelry
- Dracula doesn't imprison my fiance, causing him severe brain fever
- David Bowie doesn't kidnap my baby sister
- I don't forget to take my son with me to France for Christmas
- Dinosaurs don't attack me while I'm going to the bathroom
- I'm not schizophrenic and my sister Stella hasn't married an abusive husband.

I love life.  Life loves me.  Everything in the world makes me happy...

Less than three,

~ Summer

4 comments:

  1. All of your posts are hilarious, even the complaining one. F*** this game! haha

    btw, what does the dinosaurs one reference?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thank you! :) F**** this game, I don't wanna play anymore... :P

    Jurassic Park! When the T-Rex first gets out and one of the men tries to hide in a porta-pottie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I totally get it now. At first I thought,"It could be Jimangi" but then I realized...there arent any dinosaurs in that movie....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aha! That just made my life xD I love Jimangi! Totally should have referenced it...

    ReplyDelete