The Life and Times of Sayuri, Summer, and Regette

Tuesday, April 05, 2011

"Tangled" up: A post of random happenstances by Sayuri

That's right my friends, it is approximately 12:53 am and I just returned from watching the movie "Tangled" with my friends. How old are we? Well, I'm glad you asked. We range from 18-22 and are college students. We are pretty awesome I must say--keeping in mind that Summer & Reg are equally awesome even though they are far away from me =( [epic sad face]. Tangled is a wonderful movie, for those of you who haven't seen it, that instructs one on how to use kitchen items in new and creative ways. Frying Pans are AWESOME ! Follow the link to see more (which is highly recommended).
At this point I have a post due for Geography, a paper due in Psychology, an Annotated Bibliography due tomorrow AND a lesson plan to come up with for tonight. What do I plan on doing the MOMENT I post this? You guessed it, homework. Hours upon hours of homework.................HAHA just kidding. Let's not get carried away. I will be spending tonight in dreamland and working on homework at work--work study jobs are great for that.
This weekend I went four-wheeling (I was even taught how to drive one!), pet a mule (very exciting), learned how to make Maple Syrup (from the time you pull the sap from the tree...which we did!), saw some of the cutest kittens ever, and listened to Beethoven being played by my friend...the same one who mentioned the flying barn subtly that seems to permeate this blog. So, off to bed I go my friends.

           Making sense of it all,
                                ~Sayuri~

No comments:

Post a Comment