The Life and Times of Sayuri, Summer, and Regette

Friday, April 01, 2011

Summer's Addiction

Life is like a maze.

You're just going along...  In a maze...  Looking for...  Okay, this metaphor is really not working for me.

Ahem.

Life is like the weather.

You can always count on it to be there, but can never count on it to be anything more than unreliable.  Sometimes the weather is gorgeous and you feel you could never be discontent again...  Other times, it's miserable and gross and you wish you lived in a bubble that would shut it all out.  Still other times, it's dead boring and you hardly notice it's there.


Today, I would like to dedicate this post to the one thing that I can always count on to turn my miserable sunny days into gorgeous cloudy ones.  The one legal thing, that is.

Coffee.

Coffee is my drug and my anti drug.  Coffee is my true love, and helps me cope with my lack of love.  Coffee helps me up when I'm down and helps me down when I'm stuck up.  Coffee is there for me in sickness and in health, and without it I would have no identifiable personality.

My friends tell me it's wrong for me to love you the way I do and my family frowns upon it in a way only families can, but I don't need their approval to do what I know is right.  Coffee, our relationship is the only thing right in a right-handed world.

Without coffee, life is like a maze; it's confusing and makes you feel sick to your stomach.

But with coffee...

The possibilities are endless.

The sky's the limit.

Coffee = Life

Oh! How I love life.

Less than three,

~Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment