The Life and Times of Sayuri, Summer, and Regette

Saturday, April 16, 2011

The things you say when you have nothing to say...a reflection by Sayuri

It is a necessity to listen to this song as you read this post. SO turn up your volume and click here!

I have absolutely nothing to say. Not "I don't have anything important to say", not "I have nothing of consequence to say", not "I have nothing interesting to say"...I just have absolutely nothing to say. This is an unfortunate predicament and as of right now I have no cure as this has never happened to be before. So as I have nothing to say, I thought you could listen and enjoy Alan Jackson's "Remember When" because I think that a good way to lift spirits is to remember the fun times you've had. Today has been full of reflection. Good times, bad times, times in general. It's important to appreciate it all because although certain things may be little at the time, looking back they may actually be bigger than you imagine. The first time you met someone, the first movie night you had with your friends, the first time you had to tell your parents you were dating someone, the first Starbucks coffee you had...these things that are little may prove to be bigger than you think. So look back, look forward, and appreciate it while you're in the moment.

2 comments:

  1. That was sweet,
    and what a nochalant way to mention you are dating Tom.

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy :)

    ReplyDelete