The Life and Times of Sayuri, Summer, and Regette

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Summer's Plan

The other day I received an e-mail from a boarding school in Michigan.  At first I was like "what would I do in Michigan?" and thought nothing of it.  Then I thought "going to a boarding school is totally badass," so I clicked the link to their page.

And what do I find?

My ideal school.

No joke! It's everything I've dreamed of in a school.  It focuses on the arts while still emphasizing academics.  It's a boarding school far, far a way so I wouldn't have to worry about my family, and I would be surrounded by millions of kids just as nerdy as me, some of which with sexy accents.

But then I thought, "hold up, girlfriend! You just decided to deny institutions like that because they're communist and try to make you their idea of a musician.  Why the hell would you want to go there?"

I'll tell you!

I'm going to start a revolution.

Starting at this boarding school, I'm going to tell these kids what REAL music is.  Explain to them the concept of passion.  Try to help them think an original thought.  You see, these kids have been on the conveyer belt their whole lives...  They're like the piano kid in "School of Rock".  I'll be their Jack Black and teach them there's more to music than playing with perfect pitch and rhythm.  There's more to music than playing what the man tells you to play!

Revolution is the start of evolution.

Who's with me?

Less than three,

~ Summer

2 comments:

  1. I love you and approve of your movie references :) ALSO Michigan isn't that far from where I am you know :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a conspiracy. And who wants to go to Michigan? Its pretty much Iowa with more water. :P

    ReplyDelete