The Life and Times of Sayuri, Summer, and Regette

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Taking up the challenge--a short post by Sayuri

One word to describe me....I think I will use silence. I mean, think about it. Silence can be comforting, it can be awkward, it can come at the best (or the worst) of times. Silence gives us a chance to reflect. Silence can be everywhere but it's also nowhere. It can be absolute & stubborn, or it can be calm and easy to change. I am silence. I embrace everything as it comes with an "it could always be worse" attitude and can can be either stubbornly set in my ways, or strangely willing to consider changing them. I can be patient (as in a long silence) or impatient (as in attempted silence). I can be a comfort, I can be awkward. Regardless, I'm me. Who are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment