The Life and Times of Sayuri, Summer, and Regette

Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Guest Post by Cinnamon Rolls!

Hello world! My hame is Cinnamon Rolls, new guest writer for Daily Dust News.

6:30 AM: I wake up startled, I drempt of a man w/ Jesus worthy hair & this guy from a show I'm watching missing their fathers.  Me and Honey were traveling around the county, when we spot the first man sad.  I then say to Honey "he just needs a fatherly figure".  Then this girl who's actually extremely nice in reality gave ME sass, saying "gurl, he needs a father figure but stay out of it."  I was so surprised/outraged I woke up.  Geez, I dream of weird things, including sassssss.

7:22: I depart for school.  My Jesus keychain & his new friend, a Harry Potter owl post keychain, dangle from my keychain.  I almost make a green light while singing "Shake your bootay" by that one group, and it turns yellow, then red, before I make it.  Tea could've spilled.  But thank goodness the seal was closed.  Toast safe, I'm good.

7:30: Arrive at parking spot.  I feel great.  Listen to top 40 all-time classic songs and sing along to Michael Jacksons "Rock w/ you".  Don't judge, I sang along w/ it on my way home, ppl stared, they're obviously jealous.  Eat toast.  It was delicious.  Drink tea; equally delicious.

7:35: Silly gurl in senior class park behind me w/ boy in car.  Sketchy? Yeah.  They better not give me sass.

7:48: Time now, writing blog.  Ppl lock cars to leave for class, or they don't lock cars, b/c hey, iPods come from trees for half of the people here.  Quotes they go by: "Screw the rules, I have money!" Literally.

I should probably leave now, ughhh

Kbye :3

1 comment:

  1. "screw the rules, I have money,"--best quote ever. Like, seriously, ever. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete