The Life and Times of Sayuri, Summer, and Regette

Friday, May 13, 2011

The night before prom, and all through the house...Reg was running about like a headless chicken

Today, what is possibly the worst thing that could ever happen to a girl before her senior prom occurred.

I had a wardrobe malfunction.

I tried on my dress, and to my utter dismay, it was at least two sizes too big!

Immediately I called my dad's girlfriend and relayed this tragedy. What to do? After an hour bra shopping and painstakingly taking my dress in with a tomato of pins and careful sewing (plus some language that could get a film moved from a pg-13 to an r rating), I could finally breath with out a near panic-attack. I had conquered my dress mishap with pure feminine ingenuity.

Then, I looked down at my yet-to-be-polished nails.

I had forgotten to buy matching polish!

What am I going to do!

A butterfly in distress,
Regette

1 comment:

  1. Deep breaths, Reg, deep breaths! At least it's too big and not too small... That would be much more difficult to fix! I love this though... So totally Regette. xD Sorry about the panic attack!

    ReplyDelete