The Life and Times of Sayuri, Summer, and Regette

Sunday, May 08, 2011

Weekend at the farm...yes, the farm...an entry by Sayuri

Hi y'all. So, I spent this weekend away from my technology (by choice, not because I was in a location without these technological capabilities) with my boyfriend Tom at his family's farm. There were kittens (I'm trying to talk Mama into letting me take one home, help me out blog readers, it's not going so well =D ), chores to help with (mostly he did them while I tried to not be in the way...I got to use the knife to cut the twine that kept the hay in nice bails), and other fun stuff. I learned to shoot a .22 and I watched a comedic routine....so a good weekend that I just crappily summarized because it was epically more wonderful than the above gives justice. I will attach a couple photos...and leave your imagination to it.

               Behind the times,
                                 ~Sayuri~



No comments:

Post a Comment