The Life and Times of Sayuri, Summer, and Regette

Friday, May 13, 2011

Summer's WTF Day

HI.

So today was fun.  Fun fun fun fun...  Looking forward to the weekend...  Ahem.  Anyways...

Today was quite the WTF day...  It was one of those tragic days where I had choir AND symphony.   In the same day.  In case that wasn't already implied...

So today I'm in choir singing...  Singing...  and...  Okay let's be honest I just talked to Regette the whole time.

But anyways.

We're singing this song that's in a minor key and was used as a soundtrack for a movie about witch hunts and our teacher says "look happy when you sing this! Pretend it's a wedding!" to which I say "WTF, what's happy about a wedding?"

I even wrote a song about it.  It goes like this.

WTF,
That wasp's dressed like a ref.
Weddings suck
More than getting attacked by a duck.

It's gonna top the charts any day now...

But anyways, I found her suggestion amusing.  So then we move onto this other song that actually sounds happy and she's like "look happy when you sing this! Pretend it's a wedding!" and I was like "WTF, weddings suck more than getting attacked by a duck."

Then I go to symphony rehearsal and we're playing this song called "Country Wedding Dance" and our conductor's like "Look happy when you play this! It's a wedding!" and I'm like "WTF, weddings suck!"

Then at break I'm talking to one of my friends and she says that her cousin is getting married this weekend and I'm like "WTF?!"

Then I go to work and my sister's like "we have to RSVP to our cousin's wedding" and I'm like "W?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?"

Yeah...  I'm not even exaggerating.


It's not so much that I hate weddings...  I love weddings! Drinks all around! It's just that I don't have much faith in what comes afterwards...

However, if I were to marry someone it would be this guy.  I mean, he's cute smart & funny, he cooks, he has a super smexy accent, and he has an equally cute and funny friend.  Plus he watches Dr. Who...  Who WOULDN'T marry him?

Leave me a comment telling me about your worst WTF day!

Less than three,

~ Summer

2 comments:

  1. When I get married, lie to me and tell me that I'm not walking into a commitment...tell me I'm in line at starbucks or something.

    But, as far as marrying cute men with accents that are adorable--hypothetically go for it! You know how I feel about the whole accent thing... still trapped by one of them accented rascals!

    My worst day...that I can remember...?

    Alternate Universe Monday, hands down. Mostly because its the only one I can remember...

    Where has all the rum gone?

    --Reg--

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha! Totally. Well, if there's ANYTHING right about your wedding, you WILL be in line at starbucks xD

    No, YOU have HIM trapped. Es verdad!

    Ohh man... Yes. That was an AWFUL day. AND alternate universe Tuesday. Or... Alternate universe life? What is a life anyways? What's it's value? What are values, and do they have any value?

    Where HAS all the rum gone??? xD

    ~ Summer

    ReplyDelete