The Life and Times of Sayuri, Summer, and Regette

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Sadness...An Apologetic Post from Sayuri

Alas, my dearest readers, I am a very sad soul. I take complete responsibility for my lack of posting and will do my best to change my poor habits in the future. However, I come back to the blog of my beloved friends and myself to find that my dear friend Reg is on strike....WHY???? I am deeply saddened by this occurrence and it bothers me down to the core. Reg is so eloquent, so writer-ish, so epically amazing that the idea her thoughts and humorous anecdotes from day to day shall not be included on our blog is nothing short of a travesty. I love Reg & Summer very much and wish nothing but happiness for them in ALL they would hope to achieve ....

With love & concern,
        Sayuri

No comments:

Post a Comment