The Life and Times of Sayuri, Summer, and Regette

Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Coffee, Friends, Coffee, and Friends who make coffee--Regette's priorities

I was going to draft this post during Statistics but I took a test and couldn't. Any normal day, I would have though. I never think about Statistics during Statistics. It is not that I don't try, it is that I find nearly every single thought in my head more interesting than Stats.

 I have found lately that my priorities aren't quite in order. Maybe I have a touch o' the senioritis, or maybe I've always been this way. At least, even if my Stats grade suffers, my life is more interesting.

Priorities throughout the day, in order of importance:

Friends
Friends who also make me coffee
Coffee
Plans to get coffee with friends at the workplace of other friends
Plans to plan to get coffee with friends more often
Brushing my teeth
Hot men
Food
Blog
Bathing
Planning ways to see/speak to hot men
Sleep
How my hair looks
Thinking of ways to get out of practice
Thinking of ways to get out of school
Thinking of ways to work more (work = money)
Thinking of hot, considerably older, well-dressed men
Thinking of ways to attain the aforementioned
Making sure the dog hasn't eaten anything irreplaceable
Hiding the evidence of what my dog has eaten
Working out
Writing
Watching Dr. Who
Tanning
Putting on lip gloss
Picking out clothes
Trying to speak to nice guys that I actually know
Reading The 39 Steps
Beating at least one other team in PE
Taking hamburger out of the freezer for dinner
Thinking of the future
Cleaning stuff
Philosophy
Work
Classes I like (Psychology)
Classes I dislike
Overlooking the flaws of (perhaps) attainable, sweet guys whose only imperfections are that they are not hot, considerably older or well dressed
Statistics

It's all in a day's work.

Always your butterfly,
Regette

2 comments:

  1. WHAT ATTAINABLE GUY?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha. That is very low on my priority list for a reason. No specific guy, just thinking about ones in general.

    ReplyDelete