The Life and Times of Sayuri, Summer, and Regette

Sunday, May 22, 2011

An interrogation of Tom--The highlights of Summer and Reg's questioning

All boyfriends must endure the interrogation of their girlfriend's best friends...but some friends are subtler than others.

Summer and Regette are about as subtle as an elephant playing hide-and-seek. (Yes, I am Regette, and I am typing in 3rd person on behalf of Summer and I).

So, here are the best of the questions. I would put the answers, but I was laughing too much at the absurdity of the questions to remember the answers. Perhaps when Sayuri reads this in the future she can edit the post to include answers.


R-Packers or Vikings? Choose.

S-The world is ending. You can save either Sayuri or a tractor. Which do you choose?

S-What goes best with coffee?

R-When I drop my firstborn child off on your doorstep with adoption papers, what do you do?

R-What color are Sayuri's eyes?

S-How much money would it take to get you to wear a nice cardigan and a collared shirt with a thin little tie and a fedora?

R- How many of our blog posts have you read?

S-What are your intentions?

R-What are your thoughts on brunch?

S-What do you think of randomly bursting out into the theme from Jurassic Park during a performance of Beethoven's 5th?

R-What do you think of the name Beauregard?

S-How are you today?

1 comment: