The Life and Times of Sayuri, Summer, and Regette

Saturday, May 14, 2011

A post dedicated to Summer from Sayuri

Summer! I took it upon myself during the thunder storm yesterday to watch "The Swan Princess" and immediately decided to dedicate a post to you with some of the best lines from the movie =) Enjoy.

   "Oh! A nest!"
   "I am a musician, not a bore!" ..."Could've fooled me."
   "Duck!" ... "What?"
   "You lost your queen Derek." ... "That's twice in one day!"
   "I do not take advice from peasants." ..."Just curious, how are you gonna get back?"
   "Small, green, good swimmer...Good grief! You're talking about me!"
   "Whenever I need to do something quick, I always bring a turtle."
  
There are SOOOO many more...post your favorite.

Love from,
            Sayuri <3

2 comments:

  1. One of my absolute favorites was:
    "He's too close" "Too close? You can't even see him" *arrow flies by* "WOAH!!!! Speed up, girl"

    Hugs,
    Ameretta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! This made me so happy!!! My next post is most definitely going to be dedicated to you, dearest :) I absolutely LOVE all the quotes listed above... Definitely the highlights! I basically love everything Jean Bob says... And Speed... And... Everyone. We simply MUST watch this movie some time soon!

    ~ Summer :)

    ReplyDelete