The Life and Times of Sayuri, Summer, and Regette

Sunday, May 01, 2011

May Day: Greetings and a Wish from Sayuri

Happy May Day!!!!!!!!!!!! My wish for all of you wonderful readers is that you go out and enjoy this beautiful day the Lord has made. This morning I woke up--not particularly early (8:00)--but early enough as I didn't go to bed until after three. I was getting ready for church--a good sermon today by the way--and I realized that today was May Day! It's very exciting, and a very big deal in some places. So I put on a spring dress (relatively unheard of, especially in the chilly weather we are currently experiencing) and walked to church. It was good fun. One of the ladies there made May baskets for everyone. It was very thoughtful. Now I am relaxing and listening to country music--sorry, no Seether today ladies & gentlemen)--and debating a few key things on life:

              1) Do I want to go to lunch (the first meal the college serves on the weekends) now or in half an hour?
              2) What do I feel like reading? "Wuthering Heights"? The book Reg & I love to argue about (I'm right!) or perhaps a Harry Potter book...or maybe Shakespeare, or some other light pleasure reading?
             3) The odds of a nap today...we'll see if I pass up tired and hit hyper (again) tonight
             4) I wasn't thinking this but florescent flying barns just popped into my head.
             5) If you haven't yet, watch TANGLED...seriously, you won't regret it.  Click here!

          Happy May Day,
                         With Love,
                                       ~Sayuri~

2 comments:

  1. I converted another to my side in the Heathcliff debate btw--Honey.

    -Reg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sayuri, i would be very happy to help you in ur debate against Reg and read Wuthering Heights. :) also i agree that TANGLED is a really great movie.

    -Amerreta

    ReplyDelete